19 Feb Architectural Renderings to Help Sell Your Development Project
An important aspect when selecting the services of an architect is how we can help you visualize your space. The success of a project is determined by the communication between not just our designers and your team, but also between you and the end user. For a commercial developer the need to sell to potential tenants before the project is complete is critical and the only way they will see themselves inside the building is to provide them with an architectural rendering of the building. Any good broker will tell you, it is once they can see themselves in the space that you have their attention, and the only way to do that before it is built is through architectural renderings.
Here at Moman Architecture, we do these architectural renderings as a standard. We know it has helped many customers find their ideal tenants and investors through the help of visualization and we feel it is an integral part of the process.
Our visualizations have been so instrumental in the success of many development projects, we are working on rolling out a new service that is specifically geared towards providing architectural renderings for developers early in the process. We know that you aren’t always ready to pull the trigger on the full construction set of drawings and want to test the market first. We understand that and want to become a part of your team even in these early phases. We will provide you with a package that you can take to potential tenants, investors and management groups as well as the ability to print a sign on the lot when your ready.
What will the packages include?
Every project has unique requirements so there will be multiple package options, but the list of services will include:
- Conceptual Design of building or space
- Architectural Rendering of building or space
- Logo/Branding for development project
- Includes brainstorming project naming
- Logo design of selected project
- Marketing materials
- One-page sell sheet
- Property sign design
- Informational website design
How do we do it?
Our team of designers, artists and architects will use our expertise and the latest in technology to provide you with the end product that is sure to sell.
- Meet with the development team for a visioning session
- Establish core vision for the project and identify ideal potential market
- Provide conceptual design sketches and graphic elements
- Deliver final package of all elements in digital and print form
- Spread the word to our long list of contacts about your project
Stay tuned in the next couple of weeks as we get prepared to launch the new service offering that We are sure will help you sell.